Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Clemson Football

It always stinks when college football season is coming to an end. I know that we still have a bowl game to look forward to, but this is what I am blogging about so there you go. Seriously though I do love football season and it stinks that its coming to an end. There is one thing I have to look forward to, and that's hopefully a better year for Clemson next year, and messing with my girlfriend who is a hardcore Carolina fan. I was so tired of hearing that South Carolina garbage. Now that we won, and things are the way they should be, (a winning season for Clemson, and a win over Carolina) it is all good. I guess it stinks that the season is at an end and their is no more tailgating, but at least I have a year of no Carolina garbage and a new season to look forward to.


Wait......
No Carolina trash talk; well I guess I will still have to hear some kind of garbage, but a W is a W.

No comments: