Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bio Of Ben

My name is Ben, I am from the town of Anderson, Sc. I went to a christian school up until middle school. After middle school I attended T. L. Hanna High. I graduated from T. L. in 2004 and decided that my best option was to go to Tri-County Tech. From the beginning I knew I wanted to go to Clemson University, so I buckled down at Tech and got the grades I needed to get to Clemson. Once I was accepted to Clemson, I figured that Agricultural Mechanization was the best major for me. As of now I am a Junior, and I am on my way to graduating with a major in Agricultural Mechanization, and a minor in Business Administration.
Besides school, I like to hunt, fish, watch Clemson play, and hang out with my friends. I hope to graduate Clemson, and go make a bunch of money. I figure if I go out and make a ton of money then I will be able to do all of the above as much as I want. No, but seriously I believe I am on my way to graduating and starting a career.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who were your English profs at Tech? I may know some of them since I used to teach there.

Glad you're here at CU now!