Tuesday, October 9, 2007

School is Crazy

As far as this blog goes, I am a day late and a dollar short. This blog posting was due on 10/7, and I'll be honest with you, I don't even know today's date. I do guarantee you this though, it sure isn't 10/7. This my friends is why school is crazy.
This semester has been one serious mess after another. Add some hard classes on top of that, and you have a serious case of the holy crap's. Thank goodness for BC powder, coffee, and red bull. Oh yeah, by the way, never take Soils (CENSV202). It is absolutely awful; who would of thought that learning about dirt would be hard. Stress is not cool folk's.
What ever dude; I am gonna chill. Life is too short to stress all the time. From hear on out I am going to bring my A game; unlike Clemson's football team. I am not talking about the defense guy's; your champion. But, anyway, I am going to be easy, because life don't get easier folks it just gets harder. Just like that day old piece of pizza sittin' on my counter. Ewwww.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

You are a trooper Ben, just hang in there...I really enjoyed your PowerPoint presentation, it was both informative and humerous. Take it easy and enjoy your fall break.